The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, July 12, 2013

This was the pork with sweet and sour kurozu sauce (black vinegar). It kind of feels like the Chinese sweet-and-sour pork but this was much nicer. It was slightly tangy and very appetising. The pork was quite fatty. Usually, I would abandon the chunks of fats off the pork or chicken. But as I bit into the pork, the fats from the pork and the black vinegar sauce were a heavenly combination. The burst of flavour in my mouth cannot be described with words. Since I rarely ate red meat, I thought I’ll just give it a go this time round. There was also a huge pile of fresh salad vegetables that came with a tiny jug of sesame dressing. I like:)

I like Ootoya:) The next time when I come, I want to try the Mixed Grain Soymilk Porridge. It feels like good old home-cooked comfort food. Quite a few people were raving about the soymilk porridge too. Ootoya menu comes with the calories of the food being served in the restaurant too. It is definitely good for people who are calories conscious!  Hmm, but I heard that some commented that the food served at Ootoya is MSG-laden and that the japanese are known to love to put the magical MSG into their food. Is it true? Because I am definitely not one who can tell if the food contains MSG.

No comments:

Post a Comment