The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Emotionally tired after giving chance ....

Have you even feel tired with everything in your life and the feeling is like that you have lived too long on earth and lost you way... The only thing that keep me moving is my family and my love for my dearest mommy and daughter. 
Sometime I really wonder having a daughter must it mean I got to be married??
The true is I use to believe in love and believe in the future someone have make for me with lie that I never know til I fall so hard that I nearly loose my life and give up myself in 2011 but family love and understanding save my life and make me stronger then I use to be.
Now there still time that i'm down but it will never be as bad as before after I have fall so hard.
Now I'm working hard to reach my dream that is to give my mommy and baby a better life and also to  prove myself that I can do better and live better to all who had hurt me so deep before.
But I know after what that have happen in 2011 I have be very weak in health and falling sick almost most of my time and I have give up on clubbing my favorite hobby for sometime. Now I really feel like dacing hard for a day to let go....Wanna join me anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment