The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, August 24, 2012

A promise is a promise (^O^☆♪

Yesterday I was freaking sick with fever,cough,flu and body ache but I still keep my promise to bring de kids for movie,even that de medicine is making me tired and drowsiness. And we watched de movie "Brave" it's a movie about understand and family love, A very touching story for kids to watch teaching them and us being understand to each other ,even that what we do out of love might not be what they really want or needed.Happy that de kids really enjoy the movie and pop corn(^_−)−☆ And I personally feel nor matter who everyone should keep de promise they make and I really hate ppl who break de promise they make and act as nothing. So please remember to keep de promise you make to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment