The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

[MV Official] ไม่รัก..จำได้ - Neko Jump Ahhh!


broke then do not need to talk. it. 

She did not care to say what should

 or could know and understand. 

But I do not really think so. unintentional 

interference. Incidentally, chaotic but not 

forgotten. Her words say it but I can not ... 

I can not love. But I do make sure she can not 

think of anyone still breathing. Do not bother.

 I think I look good ... I do not remember. 

You do not need to be repeated again. 

do not show me this useless. I know 

she does not love me. , I knew she would

 be trouble. She did not want him to think.

would distract her mind is the key word.

 First place to want to tell her so.

No comments:

Post a Comment