The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sick and fever but still working ):

Today I'm still sick with fever and flu but still working as my staff is off today and I'm just someone who will never ask for help as i never believe in depend on other den myself.
Cause we are living in a world full of selfish people and people who always make use of other cos of they're own need. And i believe making myself more independent is a way to prove myself to other maybe cos I'm just too tired to be make use by other and had enough of being betrayed again! In this world either you are winner or a looser . All i want is to be able to live without de help0 of other and learn to be stronger and never to be make use by anyone again cos of they're need. Every fall and every tears change me so deeply ,maybe every hurt that you done may mean nothing to you but never to me as it truly cut throught my heart and soul, I remember every pain that was left with me even it past for sometime and evryone that past just add on my pain bit by bit and i dun believe people who told me that they understand my pain when they're not even me but leave more pain to me when i already had before.... now i truly see you real colour and lie but it just too late as you had just add on my pain and hurt me even more deeper when ypu trying to act as what you did is all for my own good.... Stop acting as God as u are never gonna be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment