The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Until It Rains Again

Drizzling rain.
Standing here on my Terrace.
Minute droplets showering upon my face.
As I look upon the sky.
I gaze upon in search of something.
Something that I lost.
Memories clouding me now.
Filling my heart & soul.
With queries of agony in my eyes.
I still gaze upon.
My inner child cries.
Screaming in silence.
Unheard by this world.
Only nature responds.
Responds with solemn cries.
She feels the manifestation.
So she fuses her cries with mine.
At some point now I think.
I gave out a tear unwillingly.
So now that I am consumed again in sorrow.
Let me refrain me from myself.
Let me lock myself behind those rusty iron bars again.
Till it pains again.


No comments:

Post a Comment