The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

First day of 2013...

Once again first day of 2013 I'm having Migraine since morning after i woke up :( that making me feeling very cranky and in pain...I'm kind of worry that I might get use to the strong painkiller.
But thanks to someone who able to tolerate with my temper but we end up spending time at Changi Airport  T3 enjoying all kind of yummy ice cream from "Gelateria Italia" it's me and princess favorite ice cream  .We had all kind of  favour  from fruity to all kind liquor favour too! Best!! And soon I'm gonna change my phone after i'm able to  find time to Q up at M1 to change my Sim card for my new IPhone 5 he brought for me for my Birthday ^^. but i'm still unsure is this the phone I really wanted yet?? Maybe  after I try using it den....Nite nite all..

No comments:

Post a Comment