The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, October 19, 2012

So once you leave dun ever come back!!!

Today is day after my sick leave and my company useless GM came back to work and created a drama in my office by shouting at my branch accountant while my staff is serving client. That really effected me alot in some way. And i hope annie will be fine by now with her new bf support.Happy that i just received her msg in watapp at least i know she fine after crying so hard and i really understand her feeling cos i had being treated the same way before and now i'm stronger . i've done my best worked from a staff to now as a manager of a branch and i believe i can do better den this ,but in front of people i know i always act as nothing really matter to me or no one matter to me... and always advice other in they problem when i cant even convince myself...What a joke!! But never mind i dun need anyone to pity me as I'm never not loved just that ,i'm always making my wrong choice. And i will not let it happen again! So once you leave dun ever come back!!!
Now I'm working hard at work and preparing myself for my holiday , I'm going Malaysia for a short trip and shanghai and last til next year maybe Taiwan.
I believe being single is time to enjoy thing we wanna do and making more friend around De world so leave me a comment or add me at my account if you like my blogs...see ya
Good night and sweet candy dream to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment