The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Leaving for a break...While i'm still recovering from sick..

I love the feeling when I'm on de plane as
i feel free just by looking at the sky so close
so close to me. Leaving the place i stay also
mean to me that leaving de work stress and
time to do some soul searching as to me
it always make my heart and mind feel
peaceful at an unknown or away from home
and people i know.Even on holiday I'm still on medication as stress is killing me in 
an unknown way...T.T..this trip is more to
 family time and recovering but it dun since 
to help as I'm still on strong painkiller other de 
shopping ,eating and coffee time ...I'm mostly sleeping as my medicine always leave me 
feeling dizzy and weak..but i dun think 
I've got any choice in my life....So just enjoy
 my family time with my love one and my super Mommy...Think that all for now...update all
of you again...love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment