The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Relaxing in a Five Star on my first day

First day of my break soaking myself with
 warm warm in de bathtub at a five star hotel
 and also watch my favorite Music video..
after that will be sight viewing ,
dinner and shopping again!! but it's kind of 
tired  more then enjoying when going holiday 
with my auntie as she bossy ,busybody and 
always waiting for ppl to treat her and i hate 
most is the way she treated my mommy like a standby..
.Anyway my month end Holiday 
will sure be my side without people like her..
Once again i got to stop and prepare to go out...

No comments:

Post a Comment