The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

心情與感恩

Most people are living in this earth lifelessly ,
but just pasting day after day without meaning
or dream or even goal to motivation them.....
Meaning of life is different to different people
and due to living standard now as sometime it 
already hard financial for some people or family
 to pass day by day life. So we should be grateful
 for what we have now or been given den always
 complain what we dun have. And I'm very grateful
 to god for giving me a best mother who forgive
 me in every mistake and still show me with all
 her love. 我很愛你媽咪*\(^o^)/*and I will never
 break your heart ever again!

No comments:

Post a Comment