The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hope I dead den suffering since pain

Now I'm in so much pain till I hope I can die this moment due to de pain from my neck..(T_T) even painkiller can't save me from pain! And also feeling too much disappointment in a day...Seeing mommy upset about me falling sick and loosing weigh kind of make me cry for being a bad daughter that make her worry about me. I know since back from Taiwan I have falling sick on and off nor stop as my health is not good since den. My office air con is part of den problem too as too cold even if I wear 2 jacket. Praying that de pain will be gone by tml...good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment