The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm lost in your world (-_-)

Since last night I have been crying and never sleep and woke up wif a bad headache,all I do is took 3 tablet of painkiller and went to bugi to pray and hoping to find de answer I wanted. So I could at least clear my double and have a piece of mind. And end up buying so much top,dress and skirt. I'm just on my way home and I brought dinner for mommy and baby.Now I'm feeling backache and bodyache after I stop shopping and after I spent so much...shopping maddness(o_0)。to killer de heart breaking feeling that was given by de one I choose to believe and end up in de worst pain and feeling.... Now I'm lost in de dream you make....of lie....

No comments:

Post a Comment