The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Time to let my tired soul rest....

Today my rest day ,But have some thought and plan on mind about my next plan to had my holiday but think mostly I'll be going with my Ex and my baby tgt. Now all i can feel is de tiredness and numbness from my heart but I dun think I got time to think of any sadness as my work load is taking over my feeling and even my time for my meal on working day. As always de higher post you are de more responsibly and work to be completed day by day. That why i really needed a got away, to free my heart and rest my tired soul .

In life is always de more you wanted something de it hard to got but since young i always got whatever i want soon or late but de ending sometime is different as mostly in relationship when you never treasure my feeling and love when i loved you truly and in return you hurt me badly , when one day that you realize you really love me, it's mostly to late as broken heart is never easy to fix back.

Have not be really eating for past week due to busy work and mommy is upset that i only left bone and skin ,she is asking me to go that a doctor for check up to find out why i have been loosing weigh?

But as to me it's dun really matter to see doctor or not as every problem start from de heart...And doctor is unable to do anything to help or even cure. My feeling now is i still believe in god and you as i told you before and till now i still do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment