The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

我学会了單身的幸福(^∇^)

Evening time I was chatting @Line with Evan and he send me a video of his dogs,it was so cute n funny but kind of noisy (^∇^)and I also send him a video of my 小魔女 +2 sister。we chat about facial mask and other. I was busy making n design my top as I love sewing and making lace tops for myself. but was kind of tired after doing my thing and facial mask but will msg him tml morning(^.^)。 This few day alot of ppl is asking me out on Facebook n tagged too!  but I really wanna prepare for my exam and needed to print out my test paper to test myself, also needed to take note on de test main point of  de test tips given by my teacher. But Now I really started to enjoy de freedom of being single n happy(^_^*) Lincoln was sick and worried I am angry with him as he slp after he reached and never msg me but I'm not ! (^_−)−☆ so i just ask him to drink more water and go rest more...hope he'll be better by tml ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment