The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Exam paper and Melisa Birthday

Omg!! Just by looking at how much test paper my teacher Mr Rajah wanna me to do (n.n)ll... before I even started ,I already feeling so sleepy after de wine melisa buy for me. And tml is her birthday i ready found something for her ,it a sliver teddy Bear necklace and i hope she will love it! This is de first Birthday i celebrate with her and after tml she will be away again!! I will sure miss her dame much by den we can only chat on facebook. while studying I fell a sleep due to de wine and cough medicine I took ...when i woke up mid night already and mommy wanna me to drink Birdnest everytime i woke up at night :) Mommy brought S$500 dollar of Birtnest yesterday for me to drink. But I wanna to pay her back she dun want me to...Anyway I have to as Super mommy is not working how can I let her pay...Love her so much and she de only one I cant go without everyday day I kiss and hugz my mommy as life is short I dun wanna miss a single day without letting her feel my love just like if I really love someone I will do that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment