The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Mix Feeling

Today it kind of mix feeling for me ...1. melisa is leaving and I will miss her dame much other den we chat on Line /FB.  2. Siska is missing as melisa can't tell me now as she promise siska not to make me worry. 3. My princess Baby is down with fever and I can't take leave as due to my course I needed to settle alot of thing in my office. 4. Kind of stress out cos of my exam coming as there alot of  Law questions I needed to remember and other but contract and term.
Since last night mt princss is still having fever and was unable to attand her school classes and is now resting at home while my super mommy is taking care of her.
My mommy woke us up early just to drink Birdnest this morning and I'm still feeling tired out as even that I never reply de msg sometime but i know there is msg coming in. Just that i'm too tired to wake up to check as my beauty sleep is more improture to me den anything now.
As no point give up out life stype and sleep for people who don't not worth out love and really truly loved us.
Now what really meant most to me is my family and work hard for my dream to  traval around de world soon...I'm already in my office working and applying application but Worst part of all ,my staff is once again very late for work and his client is calling and complaining . Going end work soon ...just cant wait to go home .

No comments:

Post a Comment