The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My three addiction in my life

Today is kind of rush day for me as late for work and there alot of thing not done at my office,But i remember to bring my Exam paper to help my of staff to pass they're exam as to me able to help is cool.
I've been feeling dame tired since de course and preparing for my exam now I could relax and feel stress free.
Now my skin suck and i'm having skin rashes since day after my exam. I'm still feeling sleepy as before think i really needed to take a break from my work to recover fully from everything.
After that I gonna take new course to upgrade myself.
But this few month i'm really out of control spending money is kind of a addiction to me and i have been over spend since few month ago and i know it is bad but it hard to control once you started. But thanks to Anthony for covering some of my stuff.

To me life is like a battle either you win or loose but i'm never a loose in my life since i recover from dead in 2009-2010 and i learn from my fall that is never believe in ppl as even your closing friend could betrayed you ,And most guy are full of lie but it's nice to listing just to spice up your day but never keep they're word in heart as de future they build is only in your dream .As i use to be a dream who in dream but my mommy save me and now i live better so never ever say love is you dun know what i had gone thought in life.

And in my life there only 3 addiction no.1 : myself , no.2: spending money ,no.3: love but only one addiction that will die fast that is love as once de passion of love die your game is over, so if you never learn to treasure me or
my love in time when I love you ,once de passion die nothing can bring me or my heart back my dearest lover.as I learn from every lesson in my life and learn to grow stronger for de ppl who truly loved me.

Think i got to stop here as i'm still recovering from my sick and trying to control myself not to take de painkiller everyday ): Nite nite and welcome to my dream sweet heart ~.~



No comments:

Post a Comment