The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, August 17, 2012

*\(^o^)/* Calling for a Celebration *\(^o^)/*

Now I'm on my way to Tampines Mc Cafe to buy coffee n my favorite chocolates melt just to treat my family to celebrate me passing my exam and now I'm truly a manager in charge of my branch in all way*\(^o^)/* Every achievement I had make me wanted do better and believe more in myself,and all my hard work , sleepless night ,stress really paid off at de moment I received my Certificate. Now I'm plaining for other course to upgrade myself and learn more new thing. As to me I'm thankful that a lot of ppl really believe in me but that is also where my stress and pressure come from. Greatly thanks my mommy , Anthony ,my boss ,Sir David and uncle Richard trusted that I will sure pass when I'm feeling over stress by the feeling that I'll fail my exam and disappoint everyone who love and believe in me always nor matter what I do. I'm still de lucky I'm other den my love life (-_-). That de reason why now I have change and I'm not easy for guy that wanna woo me cos I dun fight ,nor willing to do anything for love and all I wanna do is to be myself, pure devilgal. By de way just now I nearly took de wrong bus again cos of carry de box hold all my drink and snack for my family (u_u) and finally I'm on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment