The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I have change to be better me;)

Sometime it's really true that time change de way we feel and think..As now not much hard feeling even he dun reply my msg , To me now what mean de most is keep myself pretty as ever and being a better me^^. 2 day ago a gal from other agency who have stop working to study die on her way to her course even that I dun know her it's kind sad to die at her age without any sickness, That really make a lot of ppl started to feel that life is so unpredictable it best to love de ppl who really love you de wash time on ppl who treated you like nothing and ended making your own like sad and unhealthily^^ . Staying happy make u grow more pretty that what i feel now and enjoying my every moment of my life not feeling angry but happy. And Who'll really bother about guy that is not even worth to love and be with who took you forgained
Now there alot of guy wooing and asking me out but to me,I needed de feel to make me go out or dating with someone. But I really de have time for dating as my exam is de main thing now in my life as everyone even my boss is having high hope in me and i really can't disappoint them....Got to jia you from now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment