The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Moving on without you

It's time to let go, it's time to move on
The pain the hurt I want it all gone.
The games the back & forth I'm tired of it!!! No more playing I'm to old for this.
My heart, mind & soul once belong to you, now you have another I'm tired of fighting & holding on to you.
You say you love me, yet you in his bed, you laughed at me when you though I was dead.
My heart one day will heal this I know is true, my heart must heal without you.
Mistakes in the past we both have made, the past is where you will stay.
I will always have some love for you this you should know, The years together won't fade or go.
Moving on is the hardest thing to do, someway, somehow I will move on without you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment