The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, August 09, 2012

This time

This time I'm really too drunk and i nearly blackout (c_c)and was hold by someone while I'm dancing on de dance floor.Omg!! Wanna puke now!This time she is meeting a korea guy maybe her kind . All i can feel is so sick as i already drunk when at KTV with supplier went reach there meeting my fren guy i feel even worst nearly blackout again cos i'm never a good drink or i should say that i really cant drink and not good in drinking.after dancing with my clubbing mommy i leave her alone with her bf.As dun wanna make my mommy worry as i know if i never reach home she will never sleep till she sure i'm safe home. tml onward i got to stop clubbing and drinking to study hard for my coming exam as i never even started due to my office work and making my own clothing myself cos i love design and make my own top and dress or even add on think to make my dress and top different from outside. Hope my clubbing mommy will be home safe even with her new korea bf..nite nite to all it 4am already and tks for reading my blogs do follow me and let me know u ^^ sweetdream and see u in dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment