The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, December 14, 2012

A raining Friday restday

Now am on my way to collect my newly 
make staff ID as I have got no choice 
cos I have order it before I found my old 
one at de MRT control centre last night 
on my way home after work. I'm still 
feeling moody with what happen this
 few day and loosing money on business 
and other place. But there nothing much 
I can do about it other den hope for better
 day and looking forward for my break
 from 22 dec to 27 dec 2012. On de train 
now I wonder how come a blacky guy 
sink so much and making me feel so sick 
even that in stand so far from him !
(◎_◎;) 天呀!!

No comments:

Post a Comment