The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Emotionally effected by India gang rap True(T_T)

I'm feeling kind of effected by knowing 
the true story of "India Gang rap gal 
"who was send to Singapore to be 
save but die this morning at Mount 
Elizabeth Hospital. My heart feel so 
uneasy and upset as im feeling 
So sad that we're living in a sick world 
with F**king lot sick ppl... My eye was
 fill up with tears and my head hurt so badly.
 I really pity the gal and her parent 
who worked so hard for her to study 
in medical school so she could be a
doctor one day. Wonder why do 
bad thing always happen to kind ppl 
and why human can act so cruel and 
inhuman ,worst den animal. 
God bless her poor parent .

No comments:

Post a Comment