The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Looking back in life on Christmas eve..

Looking throught all my old photo 
and deleting some from my facebook 
as i really change alot in look and mind.
 Seeing people come and go in my life
 started to make me treasure more on
people who's still here with  me year by year..
.I use to think too much when people 
cheated me or leave my life without a 
true reason and making myself in so much pain 
but now I've grow in mind and started to 
care less to whom ever left my life now and den. All that matter most to me now is my dearest mommy and family only...As they're de one who is always there for me everything i fall and giving up on myself , without them I won't  be here writing my blog long ago . Thanks God for giving me de best family..Sorry to all my online friend as I've go online on tagged ,face book , watapp or Line less and replying  msg even less as I learn I'm living in reality and not online and meeting new people is kind of wasting time as not everyone is true in 
making friend but mostly with motive  of they're own , I'm really tired with all that shit and have choose to stay with the one who is always with me
 after so many year and who never give up on
 me nor matter what i did and the one who is
giving me everything that he think is De best for me.I would love to thanks Anthony and my family for everything.. Specially to Anthony even that you could feel my change in many way but still stay knowing there might not be a ending as marriage is never my kind of thing..
Thanks again for the care and love when you know 
I'm very sick today. See you tml.....

 ♥ 祝福大家平安夜快樂 !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment