The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cake for My Lunch Mommy prepare

Today My Super Mommy prepare Chocolate cake and home prepare Coffee for my Lunch but i only ate at 6pm and now I'm feeling my gastric pain again!! Mds Boss David came to my office and ask me out to talk but end up he is forcing me to go do full medical check up as he say I lost to much weigh and now i'm not slim but skinny.And say make sure u do it on this Friday....Omg!! Must I really do that?? Now i'm feeling so tired cos still having flu and Sore throat Cough....Later gonna make some honey Green tea to drink so tired wondering what will my mommy make me eat again later when she back?? Hope it not oily food..

No comments:

Post a Comment