The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, June 22, 2012

I know i can do it!! I will forget u soon !!

I'm still a little sad but I believe I will forget him soon since he already accepted bye forever....Anyway I do still believe in him as before but he himself say that his a 2 timer what do i got to say den?? Worst part is when i give in to him and his response was sending me a laughing anime and treating me like a dumb till i lost my cool and scold him白痴 cos I already giving in to him by saying i really love and miss de Bibi i use to know before...Cos all i want is that we could be like before, when he is always looking forward to spent time talking to me on phone or msg on Line.. Who is always there and sweet to me...I really miss de time we use to spent together but i know thing will never be de same as before, Deep in my heart i still believe him like before and my feeling for him have never change even that de way he treated me have change but i still believe in him..Now it's time for me to let go of my feeling for him and move on with my life.. I still believe there will be someone who really understand me and will treat me right... And i will love him with all my heart...I know i can do it!! I will forget u soon!!

1 comment:

  1. love this post..i enjoyed much!!
    you are so talented and pretty From computer addict

    ReplyDelete