The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yesterday night I hurt my cheek and now kind of worry there will leave a mark even after de scar recover (T_T) now all I can do is cover it and I was unable to sleep at all waking up every hour and trying to sleep again til 6.30pm finally I give up trying to sleep...Most ppl say im giving myself too much pressure at work as a branch manager cos business is not really good this month due to de new rule and change at Indonesia side....Now I'm gonna be late for work again today!! True 10 min late and now I'm having my breakfast and lunch tgt 2 in 1 meal and is my favorite "SUBWAY" thanks to my mommy for rushing back just to buy for me, Sorry mommy and you de best to me always and I love u always..我好愛你我的媽咪(⌒▽⌒)。

No comments:

Post a Comment