The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Once again late!! (¬_¬)

Once again I'm late for work cos of eating my breakfast (¬_¬) Last nite can't really sleep cos pain of my wound n cut of my finger is still pain (T_T) too ! Hope it will recover fast and won't leave scar on my skin (*☻-☻*)痛死我了啦!! I'm feeling dame bad for always making mommy worry for me,I promise to be good and will try to take good care of myself always so never to make u worry for me (^_^)a。 Hope everything go smoothly at office today and I could go home fast. My heart is feeling so peace and relax all I can feel is pain on my hand and leg only..
Breakfast my mommy cook for me today^^ and it yummy!!
Until now my Hand and Leg is freaking pain and worst when I walk and Bathing time  ):

No comments:

Post a Comment