The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I love u too

Dun know why suddenly i feel so greatful that I'm always loved by God and alot ppl around me....And I feel my heart so warm even though de dumb Huai Ren saying alot of shite to me @Line letting me feel really pity who's ever is his gf as to me I am also a gal so I will not snatch or talk bad about other gal cos of guy. As I always believe what is mine will be if not no point holding on....even letting go may cost pain de heart will recover when time pass.
I just only want thing that  are really belong to me and a guy who's  heart and soul that are truly mine. I dun care how long it take  for me to find my right guy but I believe in de end it worth waiting for someone truehearted to me only...God and my heart will bring me to him one day I truly believe..So dun wast your time if you're thinking of keeping me as your toy cos you dame cheap to me.
My heart is Feeling so calm now ^^ after saying out my feeling...I love u too, To everyone who say that to me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment