The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Month end again!!

Today once again it month end and needed to rush for de sales report so all staff could get they salary on time. There more den that to done also de paper work and my staff application needed to help him apply but de worst part was an customer husband came down to give problem all cos of an S$140.00 refund even that we already prepare Cash to be refunded to them as the Helper resign from coming into singapore. And he was so rude and saying that he will log a complain but I reply him thank you.

That really making me dame moody and upset until now ): why now a day guy really dame cheap act like a gangter all just for S$140.00 ONLY wonder is he really that poor and still give problem after de refund.

I'm kind of giving up with my job and my staff as  nomatter how hard I work there always never  enough and nothing since to be good in my heart.

God pls show me my way to where I really belong to ,where my heart  belong to....and where my soul could rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment