The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

(^∇^)My coffee time ♪( ´▽`)

My favorite time is relaxing and enjoying my favorite coffee at cafe with my book of cos, as I'm feeling life at work is always busy and stress, Sometime it hard to find time to stop our step and see the world around us...or even really enjoy de true taste of de coffee without rushing...That why I love to relax myself after work at cafe. But make sure u go with de right person as if not u will be feeling uneasy like I did before at Feb 2012 with my ex bf after we break off 8 month thinking we just friend and I have rejected him few time, So no hurt just for a drink at cafe but I end up feeling uneasy as he hint me of he always good to me just that I'm hiding from him (-_-) and touching my face like baby (−_−#) trying to buy me thing, but in my heart I just wanna go home fast!! As I really hate de feeling at that time...Think he forgotten what he say when I rejected him when he force me to move to his place to stay with him and he told me I'm de worst gal he never knew when I started to hide from him. All I say is sorry as I will never move n stay with anyone before I'm married to him that what I promise my super mommy. Now he have been block from all my phone app. To me if u really love me u will never force me. But we started as a mistake of his lie when he asked me to act as his gf on Facebook so that his gf will give up on him as he have blood cod in his brain and he may not live long so he wanna make his gf give up on him. So he will make up story and all I needed is follow and post what he told on his fb profile den once day he started to wait for me at the Mrt near my office all most everyday. But our first date he started to act as he may lost he memory anytime and wanna see me everyday and force me to move to his place even that I rejected him,he will do it everyday when he try to fetch me after work and end up I started to hide from him now and den till I stop even reply his msg or even block him from anyplace he can reach me....As I hate being force and if he really loved me he will not do that.. Finally he msg and scolded me on fb as de worst gal he ever knew, But Why now he is still trying to reach me and being nice to me when I'm de worst gal? Guy are hard to understand sometime. Now all I wanted is someone who able to love me without making me stress,But I got to love him too..As being loved when u dun even love him is suffering to me. So let enjoy de true feeling of love(^з^)-☆ when we really meet with de right one where our heart belong. Got to stop here as it late and I'm kind tired.......Sweet candy dream to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment