The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

*\(^o^)/*Rest Day to fix my Home Internet *\(^o^)/*

Thinking fixing de new network will take sometime but it took less den half an hour and de guy are really pro but de charging is pro too of cos ^^.
This month I have really over spend and over my limit on shopping cos of stress and also on my medical bill too!! Business have been bad for my branch this month and I am feeling de pressure as it time for my month end report again! And i was unable to do it yesterday cos of de handover I needed to prepare as taking my rest day today cos of fixing the network at home.
At noon time Shirley manager of MDS who is de staff of David came and complain after her Boss chat with me yesterday he have been keep talking about me and worry about m when they having they're dinner together and all he talk is about me...Omg!! she sound really jealous cos of me but to me david is just like my uncle but at work he really helpful and useful to me as our main suppler.That also de reason I trying not to chat with him alone everytime he ask me to! shirley and david both are married with they own family but she still dame jealous I really dun understand why at all?


Yesterday night huai ren msg me i was trying to give himand us a chance but end up he never change always saying that he got alot of gal and we still can be together.
Really wasting time talking to him...But think after time to time nothing matter just let him live in his own world ba. Hoping he really get what he want with his so say alot online gal.


Most of my ex bf was reject by me either they're married or playboy or 2 timer but when time they really regret is too late just like this week my ex de 19yrs old Timo msg me and say it seen so long since we last meet but every week he msg me i greet back and stop replying when he ask me out.He now in Ns that why cant use iphone only can sms. but he de 2 timer Ex bf of mine .


Never dream that I'll standby for any guy cos I never will and dun even think too great about yourself as you will never be my only choice even that i dun flirt around like you as I always only chat with my guy if am in relationship with someone cos what de point being in a relationship when your heart is not in it totally? I choose you and you are de wrong choice for me to love and second mistake i make is willing to give you a chance think you may change...Anyway that what you really wanted den dun come back to me anymore.


Now trying to my booking of Airticket to beijing and was think maybe from beijing den we fly to shanghai for few day there. But got to confirm de leave and date first.


So sweet all my gal have been msg me to remind me of eating everyday every guy too! ^^.


Ok..From now on i will start given other a chance and also giving myself a chance to find a better one to be with... *\(^o^)/*Jia you ba de jia!!*\(^o^)/*


Gonna take a nap as feeling pain cos of gastric and have just took my medicine..update again!


No comments:

Post a Comment