The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Friday, June 29, 2012

(T_T) Cut my poor finger (T_T)

Omg! Early in de morning I got my finger cut all cos opening my gastric pill medicine (T_T) it so painful as it deep cut near my finger and nail. Bad start for a rest day for me, Feeling tired now as yesterday was a bad and busy day. last nite I was woke up cos of someone watapp me at 1am when I was feeling dame tired but later finding it hard to fall a sleep after being woke up (¬_¬) Wondering why do ppl msg and wake other up just to say they miss u so much when both of u dun even really close ,even after knowing for more den a year? Worst part is he is  already married with his wife at home? Why is guy really thinking now a day? But it dun really bother me as it dun really matter to me as my family guy are also no different from them my dad and bro...Haiz! Think I'm almost numb from feeling love and all I want is to Traval around de world once I have save enough to do so ,As to me it never a must to get married or have someone. All my mommy want is just me being happy , not get marry for de sake of being married is a must. Now I'm doing my online listing and having my breakfast (¬_¬) Mommy always force me to eat so much..I'm really tired of eating but now got to stop and eat before my mommy start nagging at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment