The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Good night and Sweetdream my darling ^^

Today is kind of cool but i skip my appointment :p that bad but it's ok! book again next week ba..Sorry!!
Dun why i'm feeling so happy now. Maybe i could talk more about myself before sleep . HHmmmm... start with when i young I was trained and teach how to cook and doing houework my best is cooking and making soup chinese herb soup and that what my ex bf love most about me as he say now a day most gal cant cook. As for my mommy i learn all kind thing, like taking up model course so you will know how to walk, match out fit,make up and behavior more feminine that what my mommy want and i did other den being spoil and dot by ppl around me, Best of me is in Art i love drewing and designing clothing sometime i buy and redesign the top i buy to make it de way i want it as i love clothing with lace as more sweet and feminine that my kind ^^. Now after my daddy left and sell out house i and my younger bro have been working hard in taking care of my mommy but end up she de one we cant live without. all we can do is earn more money to give her a better living as mommy have be working very hard since she married to my daddy and always giving the best to us and my daddy but end up this is what my daddy repaid her with betrayed and blaming my mommy for his mistake. Maybe due to my daddy and guy i knew and guy around me, either 2 timer or betrayed they wife to woo me. That why single or married dun matter all my mommy want is me to be happy and dun end up like her working so hard for de family and what she get is blame and betrayed. That why i'm happy today after what happen cos he's never worth to love a 2 timer guy and also guy who's unwilling to prove his love.Anyway there alot of ppl asking me out just that i'm not really that kind of gal who go out with ppl i dun really know or ppl online. To my mommy online guy are all bad ..haha!! And I always share de story of ppl i know online with her as we're very close, so if de guy really love me they must be loved by my mommy too. As she de most importune person in my life and she mean more den my life. As most ppl who really know me mostly love me as i'm a fair and kind heart who always betrayed by friend but very emotional in some way:p so that for u to find out how am i really like? think that all for now..got to sleep after my VITAGEN again and tonight is pink one yummy ^^! Gonna have my birdnest drink tml morning ^^ i love my mommy so much as she always give me de best...Sweet dream to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment