The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

一直愛我不变的人安東尼☆彡

My Ex bf that never give up loving me and always give me what i want and wish for me.Maybe one day i will be with him ....maybe as i never believe in love and promise...He even invest in a Condominium as he promise to buy me one and de condo he buy is at YEE MEI GREEN at yee tee Green a 5 bedroom condo he buy a year ago and it will be mine after 2 year cos will rent it out to earn back some cash  as the condo cost him 995k. But i'm sure my mommy won't want it but to me I dun really care but it nice he say and he really do it! Because i dame hate guy who only know how to talk only. most of de time it's not about money but more about how willing is de guy will to do for me that touch my heart.Most ppl will think who he's so nice but i am not his wife? As every relationship have they own story behind and as for us is he started learning how to love me after i left and i feel it better to keep it this way den back in relationship making myself stress over him being not sensitive to my feeling. You'll know once u really know me i'm that kind of gal who is very romantic and sensitive  to my bf.That why most of my ex bf other den de one i blocked them from contracting me  as they make me stress as they never give in asking me to stay tgt with them while i cant before married.The rest we still hang out tgt as friend.  Now i just give  up on a online jia lihai guy call Yazoo as  he make me feel really hope less in him. But i'm happy cos i know i'm gonna look better and better day by day ^^ as i learn to love myself most and other den loving my family  who is there everying when i fall so hard and i wanna die to stop my pain! With my mommy think i already die 2 year ago and  i won't be here write my Blogs.
There alot thing that happen in my life ,but i cant write or tell as lt's only allow to kept in memory and heart of me and my family, God know how much pain i have gone through year by year and learn to be a better person and daughter. And own our family house  without my daddy and that make me learn gal dun really need to be married we can live better even without them. But ppl always never believe I'm single and they think by my look? Yes there alot of guy asking me out or wanna woo me but as to me, to go out with someone i needed to have the feel and connection.Let see when my true heart Mr right will come one day ^^ hahaha!
Sound kind of fairy tale where we start with once a upon a time..bah..bah ..bah! But feeling love is always sweet and being loved make me sweet..I want someone who i can stay in love forever not just when it start and feeling fade when u accept
 they relationship as most guy are like this and it never my kind, if having a love that feeling fade away when time past i would choose being single and enjoy my life my way...My dream is travel  around de world alone or with my lover. think that all for today on sunday gonna watch batman movie with Anthony as he like it!^^ de reason i'm always out with him is that i always  feel safe when i'm with him cos he never demand anything from me other den spending time with me...that all i'm gonna write for now...nite nite and sweetdream all my darling ..see ya in dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment