The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

(T ^ T) I'm never a collection to keep (T ^ T)

Sometime i feel that all u know is "Sorry Dear" a group of hopeless!! As tired and kind of numb after it happen over and over again! Even after I forgive you time to time and it since like in our world I'm de only one that really care and feel or I'm over sensitive everytime I love u too much ♥ ^^ wat u do dun really bother me much cos I'm learning to love and care for u less ^^ As giving hope up on u always make me feel dame peace in my heart. i just simply hate guy who only know how to talk and only care about they're own feeling, Making me feel like a standby in his world.. OMG! But de true is jia Lihai ! I am telling my heart and soul that I'm never in your heart and i'm nothing to u so give up!!!!♥ Pls dun come back and want me back everytime when i am trying to give up on u....As I know my heart may give in to u for love ♥ 若非真爱,请让我離開 ♥ (T ^ T) if u never true hearted pls let me go ♥ Cos I'm never a pet or collection to keep on display just for u ♥ Good nite and .see u guy in dream ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment