The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

I ended your love game and start my life my way!

Since de moment u put up her pic in your tagged profile I dun think there anything that I could say or stay. As not a moment that u did really care about my feeling or even when I'm angry, u will just choose to ignore my feeling. At the very moment yesterday I think is it!! As this wasn't the first time but I always give in and forgive u, Ending up it happen again and again all due to the same reason that u ignore my msg and feeling just to spend time on tagged.
You love to give me de same reason that u do that just wanna make me angry, Maybe that make u happy but i tired play your kind of game. Every thing u do is all about u or her never about me so what make u think that i should stay back and be with u?? As your standby gf??Do u really think i'm only worth to be someone standby?? What i hate most and never allow to happen in my life is unfair and i hate ppl who lie to me. No one will lie to de one they love like u. I dun think u really know what is love in de first place. Really tired of being treated this way so ,no most chance with be given anymore.
When there nothing u are willing to do or prove to me other den talk only and go back to your old self day after i have forgive u. Enjoy your own game as my game with u have ended.
Nothing can bring me back if u can't prove or do anything to make me stay with u.
I stop here and start my life my way!!!Ganbatta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment