The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Worst

Last night totally I didn't sleep at all going in and out off my room til morning den went to work..At office I was trying to clear my paper work but there away something to stop me from doing so til I really dun feel like doing anything at all.

Suddenly I feel being understanding bring nothing good to me, as ppl always get use to your understanding and take it for granted and end up being understanding is what you should be but in return ppl dun even care about your feeling like you care and being understanding to they're.

So I'm tired of that shit and will not listen to any reason or crap given, As i always believe action speak Louder den word.

Till now my leg , hand still hurt with Blue Black Bruise all over how can it be so worst just a fall to de side of me?
Think I maybe running out of my luck or cure. feeling dame tired and tired of everything all around me even myself!
 my leg is Blue Black Bruise and wound on my both leg and hand

No comments:

Post a Comment