The Cinderella Contract

The Cinderella Contract
Love is not being with someone who has the right ''qualifications''. Love is being with someone who is imperfect but you love them anyway.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

*\(^o^)/* Coffee Time at Mc Cafe *\(^o^)/*

It have been a long time since de last time we had coffee together on Sunday weekend. Special when he's not driving and waiting for de new cars he have order to arrival in 3 month time n it de Red one I helped him to choose and I wanna be de first to drive it!(^∇^ ) 簡單的被愛就是幸福,謝謝你对我的寵愛和疼愛☆彡Simple being loved is happiness and thanks for pamper and dote in me☆彡And I really look better gaining littler of weigh since i lost alot of weigh after back from Taiwan, But gaining weigh still make me worry ..Omg!! As since small I'm scare of being fat ,that why i never been fat since teenager but I've never ever lost so much weigh too! Think Ill stop eating late like this few day having supper before sleep at 1am =p From now I'll stop eating late.




No comments:

Post a Comment